Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peter Corp Dyrendal







Peter Corp Dyrendal 










On my previous post i have written about Amazing Thailand, this time i'm giving myself more reasons to visit Thailand. I am actually adding on my wishlist (huh?) I am adding on my list of hot men 

Peter Corp Dyrendal, thai singer. I 've saved his pics since 2006 and i really find him hot.



What i like about him is his charm. He has this sweet boy next door image if we look at his face, but when I saw the bod, i just told myself  "ohh..what a gorgeous hunk".

See for yourself.






lower please..


































I am afraid of riding on motorcycles but having him lie on it, I can change my mind quickly












Hmm.. for me.. for this day, he is the number 1





ahh..me?

















Well?





follow mefollow me

0 comments: