Sunday, June 13, 2010

JC Castro, Blast from the Past




JC Castro, Blast from the Past






JC Castro
  

JC Castro

JC Castro
JC CastroJC CastroJC Castro

I had fun reminiscing on the pictures of JC Castro. His real name is Juan Carlos Castro. He had his share on the silver screen for sexy films on the 90s, unfortunately, he's no longer on the limelight. He's a hot hunk during his time. I remember when i was in high school, that was in 1995 to 1999 i used to watch him on Cinemas, of which i even had to cheat with my age and lie to the ticket officer that I was already 18 since his films are for adults only


During his time, he was like a god among the sexy men on bold flicks.  


    

I am no longer aware regarding his whereabouts. Rumors said that he has been seen in Ever Gotesco Mall, and he has gained weights. 

0 comments: