Friday, June 18, 2010

Freshie Boy from Cambodia, Chea Vannarith





Chea Vannarith 
Freshie Boy from Cambodia


I have a new eyecandy. I'm adding him to my collection of hotties. What i like about this guy is how he create egima on his looks. I also find his tanned look hot. Chea is a winner of the FRESHIE Boy & Girl 2007, 


What i enjoy in scouting for hot models from Cambodia is their tanned looks, I just find it sexy. Well that is subject to my preference. In addition to the enjoyment of getting hot discoveries moreover, i also get a some pictures with a more daring pose, contrary to my initial belief that the media in Cambodia is strictly "no shirtless" type. Though not as striking as wearing a pair of underwear as compared with the media from other countries such as Thailand, Philippines, and Singapore.


I had a classmate in the Philippines, who's a citizen of Cambodia, who has also been my close friend mentioned to me that the media in Cambodia is still in its baby steps for growth. 


Click on for more pics of Chea Vannarith.






Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith

Chea Vannarith




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice article and he's my favorite favorite. Unfortunately Korean pop culture is also invading Cambodia. Vannarith's circle like Roy Kong, Mario Xin, Nico and a whole lot more try so hard to be wannabe Koreans and even their poses (I caught two by Vannarith) are a turn-off.

The pics you shared were great! I like tanned guys as well and he looks so manly and well, forgive my word- orgasmic!

I hope he stops doing peace signs in his poses. Hahahaha

PS I'm from the Philippines who used to work in Pnom Penh. :)

tonijr555 said...

thanks for the comment.

I love tanned guys as well.

Anonymous said...

i just love cocks..

Anonymous said...

he looks like philippine actor here named jericho rosales..i like him,,hes cute nd hot..its me jamie santos frm philippines.